Campaigns Engagement Lead
About the role This post is vital in developing our on and offline campaigning activities both locally and across England. The postholder will use creative ways to inspire widespread involvement in our campaigning activities to improve the lives of people with Parkinson’s and their carers, friends and families. What you'll do
- Work closely with volunteers and people with Parkinson’s to develop inspiring campaigns and activities that get their issues in front of decision makers.
- Lead the local campaigns team to deliver activities that deliver change for people with Parkinson’s, their carers, friends and families.
- Manage our Campaigns Network database and use insights and metrics to improve our e-campaigning and monitor and evaluate our campaigns.
- Recruit and support volunteers to get involved in our campaigning activities.
- Monitor and evaluate campaigning activities and communicate these across the organisation.
- Produce inspiring communications materials about our campaigns and promote our campaigns in the media.
What you'll bring
- Experience of delivering successful campaigns for change
- Experience of managing email campaigns including maintaining supporter data, monitoring activity rates, developing user journeys and reactivation plans.
- Experience of managing, motivating and training a team of geographically dispersed staff and volunteers.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to forge positive working relationships and build successful networks and partnerships.
- Project management and ability to prioritise own workload.
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us! Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're unlikely to be fully reopening our London office during 2020. Therefore, the role will involve a mixture of office and home working until we’ve re-opened our London office. We will continue to review the situation inline with government guidelines.