Design and Video Content Creator
Club Soda is looking for a part-time content creator with design and editing skills. This is a role for someone interested in working as part of a creative and dynamic movement. We need you to pick up the ball and help us improve our design assets, edit video, and help us develop unique content for our membership. You may be a new graduate, returning to work, or someone looking to develop their skills. The role will give you an opportunity to develop and grow with our start-up business. It is possible for you to work from home or from our office in Whitechapel. What we need:
- Someone with experience of developing striking social media assets
- Ability to design reports, leaflets, posters and other print assets
- Editing skills to give our webinars and other video content a professional feel (but don’t worry we are not making a movie!)
- Ability to make emails look good on platforms such as MailChimp
- Liaising with other designers, printers, and video hosting suppliers
- Ability to navigate WordPress.
We are a small team dedicated to creating a world where nobody feels out of place not drinking alcohol. We have a membership platform launching soon, where we will provide unique content, and online courses, we organise festivals and events, and have a book coming out later this year. We run the UKs only guide for mindful drinkers. There is a varied set of projects to work on. The role holder will work closely with our social media manager and the whole team. You will have the following skills:
- Ability to use key design packages such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Executing design for print and social media
- Basic filming and editing skills
- Ability to plan ahead and think strategically about future content and improving what we do.
Hours and pay: We are looking for someone to work with us at least 8 days a month with the potential for more days as we grow. We can offer this role on a freelance or salary basis, on a rate of £150 a day or salaried equivalent and will include pension contribution and holiday pay. Please apply for this role by sending your CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Club Soda is a mindful drinking movement. We help individuals cut down on their alcohol use, organise events, work with pubs and bars, and do many other things! See us on social media: Twitter – Facebook – Insta