Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager Cork, Ireland Full Time Mid Level WHO ARE WE? Ecanvasser is a SaaS community engagement platform that organises supporters to take impactful action for the benefit of their communities.Translated into 13 languages and trusted by over 4000 organisations, movements and political campaigns across 70 countries, Ecanvasser is expanding quickly and looking to establish itself as a global leader in the space. WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR? We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help execute our marketing strategy as set by the VP of Marketing. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in demand generation, product marketing, and brand marketing. In addition to being an outstanding marketer you will have experience in campaigning organizations either at a professional or personal level. WHAT YOU WILL YOU DO?
- Manage all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and paid acquisition campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms and advocate for social media promotion among the wider company employees.
- Conduct research into buyer personas, ICPs and new market categories to support our GTM strategy.
- Work closely with our sales team to implement our SLA agreement between sales and marketing and to deliver MQL leads to sales reps in a timely manner.
- Manage our website traffic and conversion rate, optimizing for user flow through the website and maximizing lead generation.
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with our graphic design team to create innovative new ways to present our product offering to new and potential customers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a Saas marketing or digital marketing in a campaigning organization such as nonprofit or political org.
- Experience in managing demand generation KPIs and delivering strategy and campaign execution to support these goals.
- An understanding of product marketing practices, market category research, Go-to-market execution and delivery of marketing and sales collateral to support product marketing needs.
- In-depth knowledge of brand marketing practices and social media management.
- Highly creative but data-driven.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong proven interest in campaigning in the political, advocacy or nonprofit space.
HOW DO WE LOOK AFTER YOU?
- Competitive salary relative to your skills and experience
- Technical Training
- Free Gym Membership
- Snacks provided
- Free Food Fridays
- Cycle to Work tax saver Scheme
WHO EXCEEDS IN THIS ROLE? Top performers in the Digital Marketing Manager position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
If you are passionate about marketing and technology and have the skills to bring our talented team to the next level, then apply today. For additional information on the company, visit us on https://www.ecanvasser.com/ or follow us on @ecanvasserapp on Twitter.