Digital Project Manager
DESCRIPTION HOPE not hate is looking for a highly-motivated, passionate individual to join our growing Digital team, to engage with our supporters and the wider public through our work and values. The person in this role will have a passion for HNH's mission to combat racism and fascism through supporter engagement and action both offline and online. They will be excited to join a new and dynamic team to build, grow, and manage the organisation's digital function. Our team will strive to create innovative approaches and processes, as well as instituting best practices and shared learnings. The ideal candidate will be driven to deliver results – you will know what success looks like and how you might measure it – by demonstrating an analytical approach to digital strategy. They will be able to articulate the value of and advocate for digital tactics and best practices within the organisation and to our supporters. We’re looking for someone to:
- Produce attention-grabbing, thoughtful, action-driven content for online channels;
- Tell stories about our organisation, our supporters, and our unique points-of-view on issues;
- Help define and channel our brand voice across all communications;
- Demonstrate a strong eye for visual presentation and graphic design;
- Show meticulous care and attention to detail especially in outbound communications;
- Have knowledge of the latest trends and approaches in the digital world;
- Be creative under pressure;
- Prioritise and handle multiple different projects at once;
- Collaborate with team members and across departments to achieve organisational goals.
REQUIREMENTS About the role:
- Content generation for our email program, social media assets, and the HNH website;
- Production of emails and action-driven landing pages;
- Planning and executing of digital campaigns in collaboration with the rest of the digital team to spread our message, attract donors, and recruit supporters.
- Measuring the success of our content marketing through both qualitative and quantitative methods, using insights to inform and optimize future campaigns and to shape content.
- Generating ideas for new content and updates of existing content to tap into distribution opportunities and audience interests.
- Publish day-to-day updates to the HNH website as required;
- Identifying successful digital best practices within and outside HNH, and keep informed of digital communication techniques in general, bringing new insights and opportunities to the rest of the digital team.
- Managing select HNH social media channels, which includes monitoring and contributing to conversations, engaging influencers and thought leaders, building visibility, and tracking results.
- Assist with quality assurance processes.
Skills you may have:
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL or other database management language
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, including strong experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and other relevant analytics packages, and strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience of paid advertising and promotion opportunities across social media networks, (especially Facebook).