Are you looking for your next step in a digitally driven, small, non-profit organisation which has huge impact and big ambition for the future, raising millions of pounds for charities across UK? The Big Give is looking for an exceptional “all-rounder” candidate to fulfil a broad and diverse role in supporting at the Big Give operation. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of the Christmas Challenge as well as other Big Give products. They will work in a small team, enabling them to experience all aspects of the organisation and take on ample responsibility. You will also be involved in an exciting digital transformation project, learning about and contributing to the development of the new Big Give platform. We’re located in Holborn where we’re hosted by Reed.co.uk (UK’s #1 Job Site). This means you will get all of the benefits of working in a small non-profit team with a startup mindset, while being supported by a much larger corporation with significant technical teams who are on hand to provide support, advice and mentorship. The Big Give is looking for a candidate who will thrive in an environment where they are encouraged to develop new ideas and use their initiative. What you’ll do The Partnerships Executive will support a variety of functions including but not limited to:
- Customer relationship management – acting as the first point of contact for those contacting the Big Give including managing the Big Give inbox, dealing with a variety of requests in a timely and effective manner
- Charity support - responding to queries and providing support to match funding campaign participants.
- Charity operations & data - lead charity operational communications, work with external payment processor to manage charity operations, managing data lists
- Marketing & communications – supporting the development of marketing materials, marketing campaigns and day-to-day outbound communications, writing news articles.
- Website and technical development – writing copy for web materials using WordPress, keeping the website up to date;
- Testing - assisting in testing web processes and campaigns
- Internal operations - managing administrative and operational processes including due diligence checks
- Research – supporting the Director to develop relationships with philanthropists including researching high-net-worth individuals, trusts & foundations and corporations
- Strategy – contributing to the future strategy of the Big Give
What you’ll need - essential
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- A can-do attitude, willing to learn and develop their skills to grow the role.
- A desire to want to achieve results to make a difference in a small successful team, continuously improve yourself and those around you.
- Experience of working with or for charities, or a passion learn about the sector.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role.
- Experience of developing marketing & communications material.
- Strong communications skills with an excellent standard of written and spoken English and confident to coach charities on the phone.
- Adaptability to plan their own work and manage their time effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing data.
- Very strong IT skills - comfortable working in a “tech first” environment - with experience of using G-Suite, spreadsheets, databases, CMS, social media, e-marketing software.
- Creative, innovative and good at developing others’ ideas/products as well as their own.
The following are desirable:
- Experience of fundraising within a charity.
- Experience of lean/agile project management.
- Experience of using MailChimp.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience of UX
- Experience of developing and managing web content using WordPress.
- Experience of data analytics/business intelligence systems e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview.
What you’ll get
- £26,000 - £28,000 salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Investment in your personal development
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits include childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests. About Us The Big Give exists to promote good causes and inspire people to give. We are responsible for the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign, the Christmas Challenge, which in 2017 raised £11.3m for 528 charities. Since being founded by Sir Alec Reed CBE in 2007, the Big Give has helped to raise £97 million for thousands of UK-registered charities. We have bold plans for growth having just articulated our 10 year strategy.