Po-Zu is an award-winning shoe company which combines sumptuous comfort with outstanding ethics to make shoes you can fall in love with!
Modern footwear is surprisingly damaging in various ways, so Po-Zu make a number of promises to challenge the trend:
- “We promise to use the highest quality natural components and to use renewable, low impact materials wherever possible”
- “We promise to minimise the impact of our manufacturing processes”
- “We promise to treat our team of shoemakers with respect, pay them a fair wage and protect them from harm.”
- “We promise to support charitable causes”
- “We promise to be honest and accountable across all our business”
We love Po-Zu. Not only are they super ethical but their shoes, with their totally unique foot mattress are the most comfortable footwear we have ever worn. They're also ranked No 1 in the ethical shoes and trainers category of the Good Shopping Guide and produce some great looking shoes too!
Their mission is to provide your feet with unique respite from the frantic pace of busy lives, and to halt the damage that modern footwear manufacturing often causes to people and planet. You can't get fairer than that.
As part of the Elevator competition one lucky winner will receive a voucher entitling them to £100 off a brand spanking new pair of Po-Zu shoes :)