Digital advertising co-ordinator
Digital advertising coordinator JD - Platypus Digital Digital advertising coordinator We need someone to assist the Search Marketing Manager in delivering online advertising campaigns for our charity clients. The overall aim of this role is to create ads that send people to our charity clients who are likely to become long term supporters of the charity. Ideally, you are:
- super-keen on digital marketing
- experienced in the charity digital sector
- good at creating and reporting on AdWords and Facebook advertising campaigns
You’ll also be great at managing several projects at once, account management, report writing and generally being lovely to work with. Who we are Platypus Digital is a digital marketing agency for the charity sector, based in London. We work with charities, social enterprises and other organisations doing great work. We believe that digital is a powerful force to get important messages in front of people, when they need them the most. Why work for us? We want Platypus Digital to be a great place to work. We aren’t talking bean bags for seats or break out rooms with foosball tables. We mean the stuff that makes a real difference to your working life. We work with charities because we genuinely want to make a difference in the world and in order to do great work, we need a happy and fulfilled team. So at Platypus Digital, you get:
- flexible working schedule, the hours, days and where you work from
- flexible holiday
- a culture of believing in the expertise of our team, letting them lead projects
- the chance to try new things when you want to, without submitting long proposals in triplicate
- lots of training to build on your existing skills
- the chance to work with lots of different people at great charities
- the chance to showcase your work at our events, on webinars and our blog
What you need to be able to do Advertising - AdWords
- Help advise on account structures for clients
- Help plan search, display and YouTube campaigns around new structures
- Deliver keyword research against agreed account structures and goals
- Write keyword-rich, effective ads that adhere to Google’s best practices
- A/B test effective ads to improve click through rates
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of all aspects of an account, including keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
Advertising - Facebook
- Help plan successful Facebook strategies
- Map out detailed ad targeting based on the client’s existing audience and the Facebook Insights tool
- Write effective ads to generate interest for different types of campaigns, including ads with lead gen, click to website and engagement objectives
- Set up Facebook ad campaigns using Facebook Power Editor
- Optimise ads to get the best results
- Report on the success of Facebook campaigns
Advertising - other platforms
- Set up, maintain and report on other online advertising platforms where necessary, such as Bing ads
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting covering the metrics that matter most to our clients, such as conversion rate, revenue and cost per acquisition.
- Create dashboards on Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Advise clients on what actions they should take as a result of the information in reports.
Work with the team
- Work closely with colleagues to make sure clients get the most results from their account, and are happy with our work.
- Tell colleagues quickly when something goes wrong so they can help fix it
- Talk to colleagues regularly about how projects are going
Other work - Platypus marketing
- Write, set up, send and report on our own email marketing campaigns
- Create marketing and pitch slidedecks in Google Slides
- Set up new content on our website via WordPress.
- Invoice our clients using Harvest
- Chase up any late payments
- Help organise our free events for charities
Tools you will be able to use
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook ads
- Google Apps (Docs and Sheets)
Things that aren’t essential, but definitely help
- Certifications in Analytics or AdWords
- Experience in charity digital teams, or charities generally
- Experience of working in agencies
- Experience of using bid management / reporting tools like Optmyzr and Funnel.io
Salary and office location
- £23-25,000 p/a, full time.
- We’re based at the Piano Club in Brixton, south London.
How to apply We want to get a good idea of what your current digital skills are like. So please complete the Econsultancy Digital Skills Index Lite, an online assessment tool that identifies your strengths in digital skills. Choose your existing skill levels in ‘Advertising’ and ‘Search marketing’, and select ‘Not relevant to me’ under ‘Skip’ in all the other areas. When you’ve done that, forward the results in an email to email@example.com. Add a few paragraphs demonstrating your experience and suitability for this role, and a link to your LinkedIn profile. And if you have any questions about the role, just email firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re happy to answer them before you apply. The deadline is 10pm on Wednesday 22 February. Published by Google Drive–Report Abuse–Updated automatically every 5 minutes