Digital Communications and Partnerships Coordinator
Contract Type: rolling freelance contract Hours: 2-4 days / week Salary: please submit day rate with application Location: Can work remotely or from our office in central London Accountable to: COO Goal of role: Ensure GoodGym continues to engage and recruit new runners from diverse backgrounds to sign up to GoodGym. Key responsibilities: Recruiting new runners for coach runs, missions or group runs in specific areas:
- Setting up media opportunities, responding to media enquiries.
- Running seasonal campaigns.
- Running campaigns for launching new areas.
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with partners.
- Experience of targeted use of social media and facebook advertising.
- Experience of producing content designed to appeal to specific audiences.
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Visually aware; good at creating appropriate and targeted messages and imagery.
- Analytical; able to adjust and improve campaigns based on performance.
- Press and PR experience.
- User of Photoshop and Indesign.
- Excited about GoodGym.
How to apply: Please apply with your day rate, covering letter and examples of recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday the 20th of November 2017.