Digital Manager - Analytics and PPC
This a new role that was created to help us better understand how our key audiences use our digital platforms, content and services, improve how we outreach to our key audiences and convert them to supporting our work or taking part in our activities. As the Digital Manager - Analytics and PPC you will have the ability to re-shape our analytics and PPC programs, as well sharing the results to key internal stakeholders and determining best practices for organization needs to follow. You’ll need to work closely with internal stakeholders and key external suppliers and agencies to ensure smooth running of the project. This will include preparing campaign briefs, insight reports, advising on changes to digital platforms to improve results, as well as overseeing the delivery and spend on digital advertising – particularly our PPC program. This is a collaborative post that works across the organization. You’ll also be identifying how to expand our in-house expertise, by documenting the progress of projects for key stakeholders and decision makers, as well as organising training and information sessions. Key requirements
- Five years of experience of working in analytics and PPC.
- Excellent understanding of the principles and ability to successfully run paid search, digital and social media advertising programs (with the focus on large PPC and Google Grant program) that drives traffic, engagement and conversions to digital platforms.
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics principles and the ability to successfully setup analytics programs, that provide reports and insight that you can use to provide recommendations for improvements or assess whether a project is meeting its objectives.
- Ability to explain complex results and information to colleagues, in a way that enables them to make clear business and project decisions.
- Confidently manage and build positive relationships with technology suppliers and agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presenting skills.
- Understanding of how to manage and supervise spend of digital advertising and social media budget, and project management.
- Thrives in a collaborative workplace environment and excited to share knowledge and skills with colleagues.
- Good project management.
- Have successfully completed certification for Google AdWords, all the Google Analytics Academy courses and Data Studio.
How to apply To apply you MUST submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- along with a completed supporting statement (Word, 40.04 KB) demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification (PDF, 103 KB)
- Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised.
Email your completed application by midnight 11 August 2019 to email@example.com. Interviews First interviews expected: 16 and 19 August in London (can be done over Skype if required) - Comprised of an approximately one-hour interview and one-hour test. Second interviews: planned for 23 August (can be done over Skype if required) About us Arthritis causes pain, fatigue and isolation for 17.8 million people in the UK every single day. It can impact on the ability to work, our relationships and take away our independence. We don’t accept this. We are Versus Arthritis. We are volunteers, healthcare professionals, researchers and friends, all doing everything we can to push back against arthritis. We’re reaching out to everybody with the information and support they need, funding vital research and changing the way society sees arthritis. Together we’ll keep running, researching, inﬂuencing, volunteering, advising, chatting, baking, listening. We won’t stop until no-one has to tolerate living with the pain, fatigue and isolation of arthritis. Join us and use your skills, knowledge, passion and energy to help us defy arthritis. Read more about what we do, working for us and what we offer. Promoting Equality in the workplace. Versus Arthritis is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156.