Digital Marketing and Events Officer
Principle objectives of the job: To develop and manage all digital communication channels to help raise the profile of ChildHope and highlight our work and fundraising opportunities. To increase ChildHope’s appeal to a wider audience through the development of new and engaging targeted content in line with the charity’s recent revamped approach to data visualization, storytelling and photography. To manage and develop ChildHope’s digital analytics capabilities to track and monitor performance across digital channels related to audience engagement and wider content goals. To manage and develop ChildHope’s Challenge Events promotional plan to help drive sign-ups and manage new enquiries and the sign-up process. ChildHope Websites and Optimisation:
- Ensure the daily management of the ChildHope websites through the addition of new content and all on site optimization; drive traffic and value through sign up to e-newsletters and on-line donations.
- Actively seek and obtain information from the Partnerships and Programmes Team to capture stories which evidence the impact of our work in order to drive engagement with the website
- Work with the Fundraising Officer to drive integrated communication planning across on and offline for an improved and consistent donor journeys and engagement experience.
- Work with the Fundraising Officer to manage and maintain the image and story bank for external publications.
- Review regularly and update where necessary, ChildHope’s promotional content across third party sites, affiliated campaigns to ensure they are current and actively optimized to drive traffic and maximise the number and value of both individual and regular donations made online.
- Provide regular analysis to the fundraising team on the performance and effectiveness of ChildHope’s websites through Google Analytics
- Manage search engine promotion through Pay Per Click advertising and Google Ad Grants campaign creation and management.
- Develop social media content fully utilizing ChildHope’s existing materials and repurposing content alongside creating fresh content maximizing opportunities for short-form video content.
- Build a content calendar setting out scheduled posts on ChildHope’s social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Insta, Linkedin, and YouTube) in order to meet the desired communication and fundraising goals.
- Manage ChildHope’s E-newsletter content development working with the Fundraising officer to support ChildHope’s donor development plan and wider fundraising goals.
- Provide regular analysis on the performance and effectiveness of TT Mail to track and monitor performance across marketing and fundraising goals.
Challenge Events and Community Fundraising
- Manage and update ChildHope’s Challenge Events portfolio (runs, swims, sponsored challenges) to attract a wide audience for fundraising support.
- Develop and deliver a digital promotional plan through paid and organic advertising to highlight opportunities and drive sign ups. Develop detailed time-schedules, plans and projections, including returns on income and time investment.
- Respond to event and community enquirers. Recruit, support and motivate with appropriate fundraising and promotional materials to ensure excellent supporter care before, during and after the event.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of events and participant details on ChildHope’s database, Raiser’s Edge. Adhere to data protection standards, guidelines and processes in line with GDPR