Digital marketing officer
The Children’s Society has been helping children and young people in this country for over 130 years. We run local services that support children when they are at their most vulnerable and in desperate need of help. We’re there for children, every step of the way. This role sits within our social impact domain, which works to achieve wider societal change while growing support for The Children’s Society. Your role will be to help us develop and coordinate the organisation’s digital marketing and communications activities and support the Strategic Comms team in delivering our digital marketing strategy We are currently looking for a detailed and creative person to join our dynamic, ambitious team.
- A key part of this role will be your ability to work across the organisation, leading on managing our external email channel and email marketing strategy.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 1 years’ experience of email marketing communications using email marketing platforms, preferably Engaging Networks
- An understanding of data and data management, including GDPR standards
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques, aware of latest best practice
- Ability to write and check copy to ensure it is creative, accurate, on brand, audience focused and error free
The Children’s Society runs over 100 local services that help thousands of young people who desperately need our support, and we campaign to get laws and policies changed to make children’s lives happier and safer. Every day we’re changing the lives of children in this country for the better – and with your help, tomorrow we can be there for even more. The Children’s Society is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practices across our services. Therefore, candidates applying for work in our CYP Directorate will be required to complete an “Employment history_template” document prior to interview. The fully completed document should be loaded by the candidate at the point of uploading your CV. The closing date for applications is 23:59 on 23rd of June. Interviews will be held on the week commencing 28th of June. Documents