Description ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment. When you work for ONE, you will receive an exceptional benefits package along with the opportunity to work to end extreme poverty and preventable disease so that everyone, everywhere can lead a life of dignity and opportunity. The Digital Producer will support the development and maintenance of ONE’s digital products, including the ONE.org site, working with staff across ONE’s North American, European and African offices. The ideal candidate will bring experience building on digital and mobile platforms, ideally within a communications, advocacy or campaigning environment. This is full-time opportunity reporting directly to the Senior Digital Production Manager based in our London office. In this role, you will
- Support the Senior Digital Production Manager and wider Digital Team in the management of the global ONE website and associated digital products.
- Support ONE teams in Europe, Africa and North America in the management and development of national and regional digital projects.
- Build pages, actions and emails using WordPress and ONE’s CRM system, ActionKit.
- Provide support in the building and sending of supporter emails.
- Analyse site traffic and usage data, provide reports to other teams and make adjustments to maximize the sites’ potential.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging online technologies.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives;
- Serve as an internal resource for the Digital Team
- Financially responsible for maintaining a portion of Digital production budget and the operational budget.
- Researches projected costs for departmental activities upon request and recommends expenditures to budget manager while ensuring proper approvals have been obtained for business expenditures within assigned budget.
- Additional duties as determined
What we need from you
- Must possess a minimum of eight years of post-secondary experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of the day-to-day management of websites and digital products.
- Experience of managing sites in WordPress.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and advocacy systems such as ActionKit
- Experience in developing projects for mobile.
- Strong knowledge of web usability and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience of website testing and testing platforms.
- Use of photo editing and graphic creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities under tight deadlines while performing in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Related work history in poverty and infectious disease alleviation, advocacy, policy, legislation and/or demonstrable interest in the causes ONE supports
- Travel up to 5% international and/or domestic.
- Ability to work and live in the United Kingdom is required
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills.
- Remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations.
- Critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and analytical.
- Action oriented and results focused.
- Flexible and resourceful approach.
- Independent problem solver.
Language skills: Fluency in English required. Fluency in other languages highly preferred such as French, German or Dutch highly desired. Travel: Travel up to 5% international and/or domestic. About ONE ONE is a campaigning and advocacy organization of more than nine million people around the world taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. We believe the fight against poverty isn’t about charity, but about justice and equality. Whether lobbying political leaders in world capitals or running cutting-edge grassroots campaigns, ONE pressures governments to do more to fight AIDS and other preventable, treatable diseases in the poorest places on the planet. Cofounded by Bono, ONE is strictly nonpartisan funded by individual philanthropists and corporations. ONE’s members are critical to this work. They come from every walk of life and from across the political spectrum. They’re artists and activists, faith and business leaders, students and scientists. They take action day in, day out — organizing, mobilizing, educating, and advocating so that people will have the chance not just to survive, but to thrive. ONE is grounded in a mission, vision and set of values that provide a foundation for our work and activities. At ONE, we look for talented individuals who are passionate about working to end extreme poverty and preventable disease and who will strive to embody our values. Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with our values and mission statementbefore submitting your application. ONE teams in Washington D.C., New York, London, Johannesburg, Brussels, Berlin, Paris, Ottawa and Abuja to educate and lobby governments to save and improve millions of lives. Physical requirements/work environment: Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Application instructions If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, please submit a resume and cover letter to this opening at ONE jobs (http://www.one.org/jobs). ONE is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants. When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to compete for a job, they may request it orally or in writing (please visit the Contact Us page on the web; http://www.one.org/contact/). ONE will process requests for reasonable accommodation and will provide reasonable accommodations where appropriate, in a prompt and efficient manner. ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of inquiries that ONE receives, we thank all candidates for their interest yet only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.