Digital Project Manager
JOB TITLE: Digital Project Manager (contract role) REPORTS TO: Digital Platform Manager DEPARTMENT: Fundraising, Communications & Policy SALARY: £30-35k (dependent on experience) TERM: 5 months (with possibility to extend - dependent on securing funding) LOCATION: London (Holborn) or Watford CLOSING DATE: Monday 27 August Leading the development of digital services based on user needs and research, to deliver positive impact for children, young people and families. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with multidisciplinary teams – both in house and agency - to deliver products based on user needs and research and iteratively improve them through delivery cycles.
- Working with the user experience lead to develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of products.
- Defining, explaining and iterating a product vision that is compelling to your users, team and stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap and developing and prioritising a product backlog, writing good user stories and making decisions based on data and user and business needs.
- Engaging with users and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage take-up and use of products.
- Setting measurable goals for your product and reporting against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits.
- Ensuring products developed meet the required standards and applies principles that help to maximise value and ensure a good user experience.
- Actively sharing learning of digital product expertise with colleagues and to encourage their upskilling and being an advocate for user-led design.
- Ensuring excellent stakeholder management
- Stay engaged with product development in the charity sector and beyond. Attending events and keeping up with the latest products, services and software releases.
- Effectively managing project budgets as delegated by the Digital Innovation Programme Lead.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Product management with a passion for evolving and shaping great digital products
- Creating, maintaining and prioritising product backlogs to direct the work of developers and UX agencies and freelancers
- Engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Enthusiasm for sharing learning, and mentoring others and helping them to learn.
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets
- Familiarity with a range of agile and lean delivery techniques and tools
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you are able to tailor to the needs of the audience
- Workshop facilitation experience
INTERESTED? Please send a covering email/letter along with your CV to: email@example.com