Global Campaign Officer
Further duties as the Global Campaign Officer will include;
- Collaborating with the Head of Global Campaigns, the Global Campaigns Manager and Senior Global Campaigns Officer contribute to the delivery of a creative, ambitious, campaign vision for Sightsavers that influences national governments, political parties and policymakers to deliver policy change at national and international level(s).
- Support the development of strategic campaigning tools, approaches, supporter journeys and materials in line with the campaign’s key objectives in collaboration with the Senior Global Campaigns Officer, Global Campaigns Manager and communications colleagues.
- Design and manage email journeys from beginning to end, including setting objectives, defining testing, drafting copy, building emails (including multiple versions if required), data, dispatch, analysis and feedback.
- Work with colleagues in the digital fundraising and online teams to implement an ongoing AB and multivariate testing programme across websites, emails and digital advertising to optimise the organisation’s digital objectives.
- Represent Sightsavers to external stakeholders including decision makers and NGOs when required.
- Work closely with the communications team to raise the profile of Sightsavers campaign messages and help position Sightsavers as a campaigning organisation.
- Work with members of policy, advocacy, campaign, communications and the events teams to ensure the delivery of campaign events, as appropriate to support influencing campaigning and activity.
experienced practitioner (an expert or specialist or a junior manager managing a few people)
paid job within an organisation
remote, occasional travel to Haywards Heath, gb,ie
Closing date for applications:
Sunday, October 9, 2022 - 23:59