Head of Campaigns
£35,000 - £45,000
UN Women UK
What you’ll do:
- Oversee creation, management and delivery of campaigns for UN Women UK, including Safe Spaces Now and HeForShe
- Manage portfolio of partners to achieve joint impact goals
- Work strategically across the supporter funnel to link a strong acquisition campaign activity into digital communications that increase supporter engagement and retention
- Create a high-quality digital campaign and in-person experience for supporters, creating opportunities for them to increase engagement over time and become ‘super-participants’ in UN Women UK’s work
- Manage campaign-level P&Ls and budgets, creating fundraising plans through partnership and digital channels to grow campaign impact
- Manage part-time staff, freelancers, expert advisors and volunteers to bring together skills and contributions into extremely strong and motivating campaigns
- Grow workstream, bringing in partnership funds to enable hiring of new team members and continuous achievement of greater impact.
What we’re looking for - critical skills:
- Demonstrable experience successfully delivering social change campaigns and creating impact in communities.
- Organised, strategic thinker, able to manage, phase and prioritise a number of opportunities.
- Strong relationship-builder, able to cultivate and close partner relationships.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to horizon-scan for opportunities and build a plan to convert them into campaign wins and value for the organisation.
- A passion for mobilising supporters to create a thriving community and achieve positive change.
What we’re looking for - desirable skills:
- Expertise in preventing sexual harassment and gender-based violence.
- Experience in achieving political or legislative change.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and working with people with lived expeirence of discrimination.
manager (head of / managing a few teams)
paid job within an organisation
Closing date for applications:
Friday, October 14, 2022 - 23:59