Project Coordinator at media & design agency in Limerick City Piquant Media is seeking a super organised, efficient and media savvy project coordinator to work with our creative team of designers, developers and media producers. Who we are: Piquant is a media agency based in Limerick City. We are creative, curious and conscientious. We produce media, websites, brands, design and campaigns for NGO’s, educational institutions, government agencies, food producers, arts organisations, product inventors, retailers, the tourism industry and more. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously across Piquant’s five service pillars; website development, branding, design, media production and campaign management. Benefits for the candidate You will be part of an energised and passionate team of creatives who are dedicated to producing stunning concepts and creative. This role will give you the opportunity to further your creative, organisational, administrative and project management skills through the coordination of an exciting range of media and design projects. Role
- Taking ownership of projects from point of customer sign-off.
- Collaborating with the design and development teams.
- Developing and updating schedules across all service pillars (website development, branding, design, media production and campaign management).
- Working together with accounting to ensure timely customer billing.
- Working with company directors on project tendering and quoting.
- Respond positively to the needs of clients; manage expectations and deal with any queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management
- A proven track record of scheduling and time/resource management.
- Third level education.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised, efficient and dependable.
- Client centric approach to problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast moving industry.
- An understanding of branding, media production, campaign management and website design and development.
- Experience with project management software Asana (or similar)
- Experience with file management software Dropbox (or similar) and Google Suite
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word editing software
- Experience with client liaison, quoting and tendering
- Knowledge of accounting software Surf (or similar)
- Experience managing design, web, media projects and online campaigns
- Experience with social and digital content management
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress and Drupal
- Experience in graphic and digital content (photos, illustrations, etc.)
- Experience using InDesign
Job Type: Full-time – initial 12 month contract. Salary dependent on experience. Language: English (Required) To apply for the position of Project Coordinator with Piquant Media, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14th 2020.