Senior Campaigns Officer
£32,666 - £37,862
The Senior Campaigns Officer will
- Develop and project manage campaigns (both policy and behaviour change) for the MS Society in collaboration with staff and people with and affected by MS.
- Support effective communication between MS Society departments to manage a coherent calendar of campaigns, minimising conflicting activity and maximising opportunities for integrated communications
- Mobilise and empower people with and affected by MS and the wider public to support MS Society campaigns at varying levels, both online and off-line, from mass support to co-producing campaigns
- Create inspiring campaigning content for newsletters, magazines, website, social media and e-actions that are tailored and targeted and delivered in a timely way
- Lead on use of e-campaigning software and other emerging digital campaigning tools, working alongside Digital and Content teams.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job description.
experienced practitioner (an expert or specialist or a junior manager managing a few people)
paid job within an organisation
London, England, UK
Closing date for applications:
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 09:00