We, at The Social Change Agency, are looking for a new web designer to help us in our goal of creating a generation of movement builders. If you're excited about the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation at the forefront of innovative social change, keep reading! Find out more about our organisation here: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/ What we're looking for:
- Skilled in WordPress, MailChimp, Eventespresso, Zapier and Stripe.
- A passion for social change who we can work collaboratively in improving our website and building new content as our business grows.
- We're hoping to find someone with initiative who can use their experience and skills to support this rapidly growing businesses needs before being asked. The ideal candidate would be proactive in recommending improvements to our online platforms.
What we need:
- The objective is to build and maintain a website that can help us generate business through the website as well as providing necessary information for our events and products. We're looking for someone to help us deliver this.
- To update, maintain and manage content on the website, to add breaking news, to update case studies quickly and efficiently, and to generally enhance the user's experience of the site on both mobile and desktop formats. Members of staff currently have a very basic understanding of WordPress so very minor, intuitive changes can be made ourselves but we need a designer to undertake the slightly more onerous changes quickly.
- To manage and update a range of events and training sessions through our website. They will also be asked to build websites and landing pages for these new events when required.
- A designer who can work collaboratively with our designer in line with our organisations brand and themes.
- This role would require the successful person to dedicate around 2 days (roughly 16 hours) a month to our work.
- The retainer fee is between £350 and £500 dependent on experience and expertise.
If this excites you and you want to find out more, drop me an email at email@example.com and we can schedule a call! Deadline for applications is 26/03/2019 but we may close sooner than this so don't wait!